Sunday, October 30, 2011

Example of the code of ethics

I would take the food without any cares like human instinct and do focus on what I should do exactly. If I didn’t take it and later felt hungry before reviewing for the film, my feeling for the paper would be not good although the buffet that the film company set up was right in front of me. It would definitely influence the review. The chocolate my wife likes is nothing related to what I review for the paper. It’s just her business, when I write something, everything depends on me, reviewer, I do act independently, alone, just like the list of codes of ethic.

Act independently

avoid conflicts of interest, real or perceived.
refuse special treatment.
disclose unavoidable conflicts.

(Andreas Christoforous and Jeff Boyd)

No comments:

Post a Comment